Daley & Company CPA LLP is looking for an Assurance Manager to join our Kamloops office full or part time. Working at our firm, our team enjoys four-day weekends on BC Day and Labour Day and Fridays off in August with an extended office closure at Christmas. Benefits including life, disability, extended health including dental and eye glass coverage, plus a $500 physical wellness reimbursement and 50 hours per year of personal care time. Take advantage of our RSP matching program, and annual retreat, monthly office socials and formal performance evaluations.
- Directly prepare and manage client engagements.
- Preparing review and notice to reader working paper files, including unaudited financial statements.
- Auditing financial statements of business clients as a team member or audit senior.
- Reviewing working paper files, financial statements and tax returns.
- Develop the skills, capabilities, competencies and potential of staff through supervision, coaching, mentoring, evaluations, and internal training.
- Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters development and a positive attitude.
- Manage team workload requirements.
- Develop and maintain client relationships; managing expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
Qualifications, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- CPA (or equivalent) professional designation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, representatives and team members.
- Proactive, self-starter that strives to develop through continuously learning from experience and seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Proven ability to contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters development and a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to maximize productivity is an asset. Previous experience with Profile, Quickbooks, Simply Accounting and Caseware would also be considered an asset
If you are an individual who believes in superior client service, takes pride in a job well done and are interested in working in a team-oriented environment, please forward your resume by September 27, 2019 to:
Daley & Company LLP
Chartered Professional Accountants
200-206 Seymour Street
Attention: Laura Craik - Human Resources Manager
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.