Daley & Company Chartered Professional Accountants is looking for a Tax Manager to join our Kamloops office.
Working at our firm, our team enjoys four day weekends on BC Day and Labour Day and Fridays off in August with extended office closure at Christmas. Benefits including life, disability, extended health including dental and eye glass coverage, plus a $500 physical wellness reimbursement and 50 hours per year of personal care time. Take advantage of our RSP matching program, and annual retreat, monthly office socials and formal performance evaluations.
- Develop and maintain client relationships; managing expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
- Directly prepare and manage client engagements.
- Manage the efficient completion of non-assurance engagements.
- Plan, execute, and complete tax projects across a wide variety of industries.
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex income tax returns.
- Review working paper files and support for tax driven engagements.
- Develop the skills, capabilities, competencies and potential of staff through supervision, coaching, mentoring, evaluations, and internal training.
- Manage team workload requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, representatives and team members.
- Proactive, self-starter that strives to develop through continuously learning from experience and seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Proven ability to contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters development and a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to maximize productivity is an asset. Previous experience with Profile, Quickbooks, Simply Accounting and Caseware would also be considered an asset.
If you are an individual who believes in superior client service, takes pride in a job well done and are interested in working in a team-oriented environment, please apply by May 18, 2018.
Daley & Company LLP
Chartered Professional Accountants
900 – 235 First Avenue
Attention: Laura Craik - Human Resources Manager
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.